Established in 2001, LQC has long been a fixture in the local community and welcomes you to visit the farm, fill up on fresh milk, and explore a wide range of farmstead artisan cheeses.
Self guided tours
Visit the gals in the dairy barn, learn about our milking robot, and say hello to calves, sheep, goats, and a variety of other friendly animals.
And don't forget to take a peek into the cheese plant, where the magic happens - if you're lucky enough you might catch some action!
What is there to do?
1. Meet our animals; we have cows, calves, sheep, goats, and rabbits. You can go right into the rabbit hutch, and during the summer, right into the "kritter korner" where our sheep and goat friends hang out.
2. Learn a bit about how cheese is made. Bonus: watch the cheesemakers working (and dancing) through the windows on the cheeseplant next to the store.
3. Check out our "Mooseum", our old milking parlour, where you can see some vintage dairy equipment, photos, videos about our cheese, and watch the livestream of our cows in the robotic milker.
4. Our Scavenger Hunt is fun for kiddos and the young at heart. Find all ten clues, hidden around the farm, to claim a prize.
5. Pick up your favourite cheeses and a farm-fresh latte in our farmgate store and browse the wide range of other local products, pairings, and gifts.
Is there an admission fee?
Can I bring my dog?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your friendly, leashed dog around the outdoor areas of our farm. Please note, we have one unleashed farm dog on the property.
Do I have to call in advance?
No, just come when we're open, check out our self-guided tour map and explore the farm yourself. Guided tours may be booked in advance.
Covered outdoor picnic area
Pet friendly: dogs welcome on leash in outdoor areas.
Planning a visit? Round off the experience by pre-ordering one of our Graze Boxes.